Introduction of GeNiEnd2End 6.2
- New iperf3 and SSL Check AppLight test
- New FirstAid Test for Application Tests
- New Wizard based Pair and Template configuration with improved dependency management
- LLDP Support on GeNiJack and show Data in WebGUI
- Update Python Interpreter in all Server Parts to 3.7
- GeNiJack Debian-Version 10.10
For the moment no fixed dates are planned
You can arrange to receive notifications about new planned dates. Please use this form.
For joining a webmeeting, please click on the following Hyperlink: NETCOR Webmeeting
What internet connection speed do I need for a Webmeeting?
Theoretically, you can hold a session with a connection speed of 28.8 Kbit/s. For performance reasons, however, we recommend at least a DSL 2000 (2000 Kbit/s) connection.
Does a Webmeeting also work with proxy servers?
In general, the same applies to proxy servers as to firewalls. If a participant can surf without restriction, desktop sharing and remote support are no issue. The Webmeeting client automatically detects the proxy settings in the browser.
What settings do I need to make if I have a proxy server?
The Web meeting client automatically reads the proxy settings from each browser defined as a standard browser.
Please check if your Computer meets the following requirements.